Administrative Assistant—Global Supply Chain, New Product Development and Technical Operations
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Provide administrative support to directors within Global Supply Chain, New Product Development (NPD) Technical Operations (TechOps), and Commercial Operations, by reducing or eliminating administrative details using independent judgment and knowledge of workload and priority level of tasks.
• Assist directors with individual calendar management as required.
• Coordinate and prepare presentations for monthly and quarterly team meetings.
• Arrange domestic and international travel for department employees.
• Process expense reports for department employees, under corporate guidelines
• Coordinate all activities related to department visitors (conference room reservation set up and clean up; notifications to key employees, etc.).
• Plan and coordinate department events.
• Distribute department mail.
• Order and maintain a balanced inventory of office supplies for the department.
• Data entry and reporting of weekly and monthly supplier shipping schedules.
• Maintenance of data for obsolete Katun products.
• Process supplier orders from initiation to invoice receipt and payment.
• Tracking of department CapEx requests.
• Place consumable product orders as necessary.
• Maintain and report on supplier tooling.
• Handle special projects that support the efficiency and productivity of the departments.
Education and Experience
• High school diploma
• 2-year business related or administrative degree or equivalent
• 2 to 5 years of administrative experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• High attention to detail
• Time management skills
• Ability to handle confidential information
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Ability to prioritize and work independently
• Computer, printer, scanner, fax machine
• Microsoft Office Suite
• ERP system (IFS)
Please fill out the Katun Application Form.