Administrative Assistant—Global Supply Chain, New Product Development and Technical Operations
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Provide administrative support to directors within Global Supply Chain, New Product Development (NPD) Technical Operations (TechOps), and Commercial Operations, by reducing or eliminating administrative details through the use of independent judgment and knowledge of workload and priority level of tasks.
• Assist directors with individual calendar management as required.
• Coordinate and prepare presentations for monthly and quarterly team meetings.
• Arrange domestic and international travel.
• Process expense reports under corporate guidelines.
• Coordinate all activities related to visitors (conference room reservation set up and clean up; notifications to key employees, etc.).
• Plan and coordinate department events.
• Distribute department mail.
• Order and maintain a balanced inventory of office supplies.
• Data entry and reporting of weekly and monthly supplier shipping schedules.
• Supplier set-up and maintenance in IFS
• Maintenance of data for obsolete Katun products and shipment ETAs.
• Process supplier orders from initiation to invoice receipt and payment.
• Tracking of department CapEx requests.
• Place consumable orders for product as necessary.
• Handle special projects that support the efficiency and productivity of the departments.
Education and Experience
• High school diploma.
• 2-year business related or administrative degree or equivalent.
• 2 to 5 years of administrative experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• High attention to detail.
• Time management skills.
• Ability to handle confidential information.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Ability to prioritize and work independently.
• Computer, printer, scanner, fax machine.
• Microsoft Office Suite.
• ERP system (IFS).
Please fill out the Katun Application Form.