- Work hours: less than 30 hours weekly based on production demands and availability.
- Hourly Position.
- Wage: $9/hour, no benefits with the exception of 401-K upon eligibility.
- Facility hours of operation: 5 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Monday – Friday.
Accurately fulfill customer orders, pack items for shipping, and enter the applicable tracking information in the computer system. Prepares and/or assembles products for stocking orders in the warehouse and completes personalized label orders for customers.
Casuals work in several areas of the building supporting the department objectives and production demands.
- Retrieve customer ordered parts from the appropriate stocking area to ensure accurate and timely fulfillment of the order.
- Pack customer orders for shipping utilizing established company policies and procedures to satisfy customer needs and avoid possible damage to the order during shipment.
- Enter selected order items into the computer system to ensure inventory levels can be accurately tracked and the ordered is identified for final shipment.
- Load packages marked for final shipment onto the appropriate trailer to ensure the timely distribution of the customers’ order.
- Prepares and/or assembles products for stocking orders in the warehouse to ensure items are available for customer orders.
- Maintains a safe and efficient work environment to continually meet customer needs and protect the health and welfare of employees.
- Performs other projects, work and activities as assigned to ensure continuous service to our internal and external customers i.e. making boxes.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Previous warehouse experience preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must be able to follow oral and written instructions.
- General knowledge.