Location: Minneapolis, MN
In this generalist role reporting directly to the General Counsel you will provide legal counsel and risk management advice to all parts of the Company on a wide variety of legal topics, primarily in the areas of contracts, compliance and corporate governance.
• Drafting, reviewing, negotiating and administration of a broad range of commercial contracts, including supply, sales and distribution contracts.
• Assisting in post-execution contract issues and counseling to worldwide business units on contract issues, disputes and best practices.
• Managing the international contract process, and compliance with internal contract policies and procedures.
• Counseling on legal and corporate compliance issues, including drafting and implementing policies and procedures.
• Oversight of corporate governance issues.
• Day-to-day client counseling on general legal issues and marketing programs.
• Assisting the General Counsel on special projects.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• JD required.
• Excellent undergraduate and law school performance.
• Admission and good standing of Minnesota State bar.
• Approximately 3-6 years of experience, preferably in a law firm setting.
• Significant contract drafting experience.
• Capable of effective collaboration and interaction across distinct business groups.
• Must be team oriented, hardworking, and a self-starter with excellent communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work efficiently on multiple projects, prioritize workflow, and meet deadlines.
Please fill out the Katun Application Form.