Location: Davenport, IA
- Part-time with benefits package.
- Wage: $12.00.
- Facility Production hours: 10 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Accurately fulfill customer orders, pack items for shipping, and enter the applicable tracking information in the computer system.
- Retrieve customer ordered parts from the appropriate stocking area to ensure accurate and timely fulfillment of the order.
- Pack customer orders for shipping utilizing established company policies and procedures to satisfy customer needs and avoid possible damage to the order during shipment.
- Enter selected order items into the computer system to ensure inventory levels can be accurately tracked and the ordered is identified for final shipment.
- Load packages marked for final shipment onto the appropriate trailer to ensure the timely distribution of the customers order.
- Maintains a safe and efficient work environment to continually meet customer needs and protect the health and welfare of employees.
- Maintains constructive relationships with employees throughout the warehouse by sharing information and knowledge in order to enhance coworkers’ abilities to achieve results.
- Participate in continual improvement and quality initiatives, and personal and professional development to maximize individual, departmental and organizational capacity.
- Performs other projects, work and activities as assigned to ensure continuous service to our internal and external customers.
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Four years of experience in the warehouse preferred.
- Proven ability to achieve performance goals/expectations.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must be able to follow oral and written instructions.
- General knowledge of computers and the ability to enter information.