Financial Analyst II
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Katun has been designated as the 2018 Most Innovative Customer of the Year by Prophix.
The Finance team is seeking a Financial Analyst to be responsible for the preparation, coordination, and documentation of financial analysis projects such as financial and expense performance, rate of return, working capital, and investments. The position provides support in analyzing forward-looking financial and business-related projects and supports the Corporate Finance team in preparing forecasts and analysis of trends in sales, costs, general business conditions, and other related areas, including create and analyze monthly, quarterly, and annual reports. This position is a key systems integrator and has responsibility to ensure system data integrity and system development with the IT organization. The position may conduct special financial and business-related studies and cooperates with other departments in the preparation of analyses.
This position supports business owners, in a broad array of financial affairs, including income, expenses, capital expenditures and management reports.
• Analyze current and past trends to support management in planning and driving corporate and business unit operations and profitability.
• Develop, prepare and deliver financial reports in a timely and accurate manner.
• Support business owners by providing financial results to operational divisions along with analysis support through performance monitoring, identifying trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variances.
• Develop financial models and analyses to support and drive strategic initiatives.
• Develop ad-hoc reports and perform analysis required to manage the business and track results.
• Develop meaningful and lasting relationships with partners for optimized systems integration and respond to questions and concerns from managers and executives with supporting research and recommendations.
• Evaluate, analyze, and communicate systems requirements on a continuing basis, maintain systems processes and ensure data integrity.
• Administer Prophix system, maintaining all basic data and supporting new project builds.
The ideal candidate will possess:
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Accounting or equivalent experience
• 3 to 7 years related Finance / Business experience, required
• Strong knowledge of accounting & finance principles and practices; including business reporting activities, financial planning, budgeting & forecasting.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills and experience analyzing large quantities of data.
• Experience in foreign exchange reporting and multi-unit global organization reporting.
• Proficient analytical skills including ability to identify data patterns.
• Experience using OLAP cubes and Data Warehouse tools.
• Knowledge and understanding of data structures.
• Strong strategic and logic thinking skills.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to multi-task and work with a variety of management styles.
• Ability to prioritize work.
• Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
• Prophix CPM Software
• Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPivot
• IFS ERP
Reasons you’ll want to join our best-in-class organization:
Premier leader in the office equipment industry; Truly an international company; Headquartered in Minneapolis/St. Paul area; High degree of individual accountability and recognition; Strong results-oriented culture – work hard, play hard; Competitive compensation & benefits package; Convenient, accessible office location w/ free parking; Business casual work environment; On-site exercise facility and a robust Wellness Program.
Qualified candidates should send their resume & cover letter to email@example.com
For 40+ years, Katun has been one of the world’s leading providers of OEM-compatible imaging supplies, photoreceptors, and parts for copiers, printers, MFPs and other imaging equipment. From our humble beginnings in 1979, we pioneered and helped legitimize the imaging supplies aftermarket. Today, we serve 10,000 customers in 116 countries from our headquarters in Minneapolis and dozens of worldwide locations.