Inside Sales Manager, North America Business Unit (NABU)
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Purpose & Accountabilities
The Inside Sales Manager will be responsible for managing an inside sales channel for the North American Business Unit.
• Provide exemplary leadership. Manage staff performance through meaningful interactions including ongoing coaching, feedback, mentoring, performance management, career development sessions, and territory analysis sessions.
• Work in conjunction with the General Manager NABU to create and execute strategies and tactics related to sales generation with commercial customers.
• Develop sales plans that include strategies and action plans for achieving sales goals. This includes developing programs to achieve new account development, further account penetration, customer satisfaction, and result in profitable growth.
• Implement effective sales forecasting and reporting systems and set performance goals accordingly.
• Monitor results in relation to planned goals and project progress/completion schedules and take appropriate action obtain the desired results.
• Identify and implement effective sales training programs.
• Develop a recruiting & talent management program to develop and retain a high performing sales organization.
• Prepare and implement a motivational incentive plan to reward and recognize the desired behaviors and outcomes for inside sales reps. Recommend adjustments or transfers to assure an accurate, fair compensation plan.
• Ensure effective communication and implementation of approved plans and programs to obtain the understanding, involvement and commitment of inside sales personnel.
• Ensure sales resources are established to handle employee inquiries on products, procedures and technical expertise as needed.
• Ensure sales calls are monitored to asses call quality, identify training needs, trends and to establish a means of employee recognition.
• Supervise and manage support personnel as it relates to all projects or related work, establish performance requirements, clarify responsibilities of those supervised, conduct performance appraisals and create plans for individual employee improvement.
• Provide fiscal support for the department by providing input for the departmental budget and manage within budget parameters to ensure fiscal benchmarks are met and a proactive course correction is taken when necessary.
• Undergraduate degree and a minimum of five to ten years of sales and management experience.
• Demonstrated track record of success in establishing and managing inside sales organizations focused on outbound sales strategies is required.
• Thorough understanding of sales training, metrics-driven programs, forecasting, strategic planning, promotions and incentive programs.
• Results-oriented, intellectually versatile, creative and resourceful.
• Innovative and strategic thinker who can achieve stretch sales objectives while meeting company objectives for profitability and operating margins.
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
• Proven ability to develop open and productive relationships internally, as well as externally, is required.
Please fill out the Katun Application Form.