Inside Sales Representative—North America
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Generate profitable sales by effectively managing an established sales territory via telephone contact under general supervision following standard procedures. Maintain consistent and accurate data in CRM on customers products purchased to assist in the forecasting process. Promote new products and sell the Katun Brand Promise to gain a greater share of the customer’s business. Prospect and establish new accounts based on anticipated customer need.
• Effectively manage customer accounts in the assigned territory by maintaining regular contact, providing exceptional customer service and accurate account records to create a stronger relationship and ultimately a higher level of profitable sales.
• Proactively contact prospective customers on a target list establishing rapport which will in turn result in sales.
• Facilitate outbound (and inbound) sales calls focusing on profitable revenue growth. Minimum of 35 outbound calls per day.
• Effectively communicate the Katun Brand Promise – the best quality product and service at the best value for the customer – to gain customer confidence and avenues for increased profitable sales.
• Effectively negotiate price, delivery, contracts and warranty terms within established programs, policies and procedures to generate profitable revenue and greater customer satisfaction.
• Establish customer expectations, set related objectives and set priorities based on high potential customers and products with a greater profitability for the greatest impact.
• Actively listen to the customer’s needs and utilize the information and knowledge of the customers operations to increase account penetration to make Katun the ideal business solution.
• Participate in continual improvement and quality initiatives, and personal and professional development to maximize individual, departmental and organizational capacity.
• Performs other projects, work and activities as assigned to ensure continuous service to our internal and external customers.
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
• 1 – 3 years of sales, tele-sales or customer service experience required.
• Proven track record of sustained sales success.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Strong communication skills and telephone etiquette.
• Knowledge of sales techniques and strategies.
• Experience within the copier, printer or fax industry preferred.
• Microsoft Office Suite.
Email resume to HR1@katun.com