Inside Sales Representative—North America
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Generate profitable sales by effectively managing an established sales territory via telephone contact under general supervision following standard procedures. Maintain consistent and accurate data in CRM on customers products purchased to assist in the forecasting process. Promote new products and sell the Katun Brand Promise to gain a greater share of the customer’s business. Prospect and establish new accounts based on anticipated customer need.
• Effectively manage customer accounts in the assigned territory by maintaining regular contact, providing exceptional customer service and accurate account records to create a stronger relationship and ultimately a higher level of profitable sales.
• Proactively contact prospective customers on a target list establishing rapport which will in turn result in sales.
• Facilitate outbound (and inbound) sales calls focusing on profitable revenue growth. Minimum of 35 outbound calls per day.
• Effectively communicate the Katun Brand Promise – the best quality product and service at the best value for the customer – to gain customer confidence and avenues for increased profitable sales.
• Effectively negotiate price, delivery, contracts and warranty terms within established programs, policies and procedures to generate profitable revenue and greater customer satisfaction.
• Establish customer expectations, set related objectives and set priorities based on high potential customers and products with a greater profitability for the greatest impact.
• Actively listen to the customer’s needs and utilize the information and knowledge of the customers operations to increase account penetration to make Katun the ideal business solution.
• Participate in continual improvement and quality initiatives, and personal and professional development to maximize individual, departmental and organizational capacity.
• Performs other projects, work and activities as assigned to ensure continuous service to our internal and external customers.
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• 1 – 3 years of sales, tele-sales or customer service experience required
• Proven track record of sustained sales success
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Strong communication skills and telephone etiquette
• Knowledge of sales techniques and strategies
• Experience within the copier, printer or fax industry preferred
• Microsoft Office Suite
Email resume to HR1@Katun.com
Reasons you’ll want to join our best-in-class organization:
Premier leader in the office equipment industry; Truly an international company; Headquartered in Minneapolis/St. Paul area; High degree of individual accountability and recognition; Strong results-oriented culture – work hard, play hard; Competitive compensation & benefits package; Convenient, accessible office location w/ free parking; Business casual work environment; On-site exercise facility and a robust Wellness Program.
Qualified candidates should send their resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For 40+ years, Katun has been one of the world’s leading providers of OEM-compatible imaging supplies, photoreceptors, and parts for copiers, printers, MFPs and other imaging equipment. From our humble beginnings in 1979, we pioneered and helped legitimize the imaging supplies aftermarket. Today, we serve 10,000 customers in 116 countries from our headquarters in Minneapolis and dozens of worldwide locations.