Inside Sales Representative
Generate profitable sales by effectively managing an established sales territory inbound and outbound via telephone contact under general supervision following standard procedures. Maintain consistent and accurate data in CRM on customers products purchased to assist in the forecasting process. Promote new products and sell the Katun Brand Promise to gain a greater share of the customer’s business. Prospect and establish new accounts based on anticipated customer need.
1. Effectively manage customer accounts in the assigned territory by maintaining regular contact, providing exceptional customer service and accurate account records to create a stronger relationship and ultimately a higher level of profitable sales.
2. Facilitate outbound (and inbound) sales calls focusing on profitable revenue growth. Minimum of 35 outbound calls per day.
3. Effectively communicate the Katun Brand Promise – the best quality product and service at the best value for the customer – to gain customer confidence and avenues for increased profitable sales.
4. Effectively negotiate price, delivery, contracts and warranty terms within established programs, policies, and procedures to generate profitable revenue and greater customer satisfaction.
5. Establish customer expectations, set related objectives, and set priorities based on high potential customers and products with a greater profitability for the greatest impact.
6. Actively listen to the customer’s needs and utilize the information and knowledge of the customers operations to increase account penetration to make Katun the ideal business solution.
7. Proactively contact prospective customers on a target list establishing rapport which will in turn result in sales.
8. Respond to inbound calls generated from our website, telephone, or campaigns.
9. Recommend, implement, and monitor, continual improvement/quality initiatives, policies and processes in order to achieve quality and profitability goals.
10. Performs other projects, work and activities as assigned to ensure continuous service to our internal and external customers.
Education & Experience
• High school diploma or equivalent education
• Preferred post high school education
• 3+ years of business-to-business sales experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Demonstrated success in sales
• Ability to teach/coach others on customer qualification, prospecting, sales messaging, value propositions, objection handling, and closing techniques
• Ability to make reasonable decisions and judgments in a dynamic environment
• Ability to take independent action with general managerial direction
• Excellent verbal and written skills.
• Ability to effectively manage personnel and uses appropriate feedback and performance correction techniques to develop personnel; administers performance management process correctly.
• Influencing and leading
• Strong customer relationship building
General office equipment; personal computer, telephone, printer, fax, copier
Microsoft Office Suite
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software
Required Certificates, Licenses and Registrations
Reasons you’ll want to join our best-in-class organization:
Premier leader in the office equipment industry; Truly an international company; Headquartered in Minneapolis/St. Paul area; High degree of individual accountability and recognition; Strong results-oriented culture – work hard, play hard; Competitive compensation & benefits package; Convenient, accessible office location w/ free parking; Business casual work environment; On-site exercise facility and a robust Wellness Program.
Qualified candidates should send their resume & cover letter to email@example.com