Location: Davenport, IA
- Full-time with benefits package.
- Wage: Starting at $12.50.
- Facility Production hours: 10 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Fills customer orders by accurately picking product and preparing it for shipment according to established international and LTL policies and procedures.
- Picks parts accurately based on the customer order ensuring their needs will be met by the anticipated shipping date.
- Prepares order by building, palletizing and wrapping order within established international policy and procedure to result in safe shipment of product.
- Completes required paperwork for each order to ensure proper transportation of product.
- Maintain a safe and efficient work environment to continually meet customer needs and protect the health and welfare of employees.
- Maintains constructive relationships with employees throughout the warehouse by sharing information and knowledge in order to enhance coworkers’ abilities to achieve results.
- Participates in continuous improvement and quality initiatives, and personal and professional development to maximize individual, departmental and organizational capacity.
- Performs other projects, work and activities as assigned to ensure continuous service to our internal and external customers.
Education and Experience
- High School education or GED required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to read and write and follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to understand foreign weights and measures.
- Uses carts and hand trucks to move large orders to packing areas.
Required Certificates, Licenses and Registrations
- Forklift Certification.