Marketing Analyst—North America Business Unit (NABU)
Location: Minneapolis, MN
NABU Marketing has three areas of focus – Programs, Promotions, and Pricing/Product analysis. This position is to promote and drive sales in North America by providing marketing and sales support through reporting and related key activities, specifically by managing programs and Office Supply Channel support.
Work with the NABU Marketing and NABU Sales teams to aid in new product sales, market growth, new product identification, program opportunities and competitive data gathering.
Establish a two-way communication flow with the Business Unit salesforce by providing guidance on customer programs and promotions as well as serving as the collection point for sales, market and customer feedback.
1. Perform Analytical Reporting at both the customer and Business Unit level to support NABU Customer Programs, Promotions, and Projects.
2. Work with Marketing Manager, General Manager and key Sales Representatives to support Office Supply Channel functions with catalogs, promotions, and general distributor support.
3. Communicate pertinant marketing information to NABU Marketing Management and Corporate Marketing through the use of competitive information and customer feedback.
4. Monitor competitive situation of the market by analyzing and interpreting competitive information collected by the salesforce and through established data points
5. Work with the salesforce and monitor salesforce activity and performance to ensure proper utilization of marketing programs and promotions.
6. Perform analytical reporting to identify market performance and trends and use the results of the analysis to identify opportunities to grow customer and maximize Katun’s market share.
7. Participate in continuous improvement and quality initiatives, and personal and professional development to maximize individual, departmental and organizational capacity.
8. Perform other projects, work and activities as assigned to deliver consistent internal and external customer service.
Education and Experience
• College degree in marketing, finance, or business
• Desired related business experience of 2 years or more.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Detail oriented.
• Process oriented.
• Project coordination.
• Strong personal computer skills.
• Problem solving skills.
• Analytical skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Excel, Word, Power Point.
• ProClarity Data Warehouse Reporting Tool.
• CRM tool.
• In house designed application for Sales reporting (KARROTS).
• IFS (ERP system).
Required Certificates, Licenses and Registrations
• Proof of ability to work in the country that will employ the person.
Please fill out the Katun Application Form.