Marketing Program Analyst – North America
Location: Minneapolis, MN / Hybrid Work Schedule
Do you want to work with a top performer? So do we! We’re Katun Corporation, and we’re looking for a talented Marketing Program Analyst to join our performance-proven team of professionals.
For over 40 years, Katun has been one of the world’s leading providers of OEM-compatible imaging supplies, photoreceptors, and parts for copiers, printers, MFPs, and other imaging equipment. From our humble beginnings in 1979, we pioneered and helped legitimize the imaging supplies aftermarket. Today, we serve 10,000 customers in 116 countries from our headquarters in Minneapolis and dozens of worldwide locations. We believe that in order for people and businesses to prosper, we must protect the environment first, as a healthy planet and a healthy community go hand in hand. This applies to our local and global communities as well.
North American Business Unit (NABU) Marketing has three areas of focus – Programs, Promotions, and Pricing/Product analysis. This position is to promote and drive sales in North America by providing marketing and sales support through the management of our customer programs and promotion support. This will involve all set-up, reporting, and management of programs. This position will also support broadcast email initiatives and other promotional activities.
Marketing Program Analyst works with the NABU Marketing and NABU Sales teams to aid in new product sales, market growth, new product identification, program opportunities and competitive data gathering.
This role is also responsible for establishing a two-way communication flow with the Business Unit salesforce by providing guidance on customer programs and promotions as well as serving as the collection point for sales, market, and customer feedback.
- Primary owner for all Marketing related programs and promotions.
- Perform Analytical Reporting at both the customer and Business Unit level to support NABU Customer Programs, Promotions, and Projects.
- Work with Director of Marketing, General Manager, and key Sales Representatives to support sales and marketing functions with product launches, pricing, promotions, and general sales support.
- Communicate pertinent marketing information to NABU Marketing Management and Corporate Marketing through the use of competitive information and customer feedback.
- Monitor competitive situation of the market by analyzing and interpreting competitive information collected by the salesforce and through established data points.
- Work with the salesforce and monitor salesforce activity and performance to ensure proper utilization of marketing programs and promotions.
- Perform analytical reporting to identify market performance and trends and use the results of the analysis to identify opportunities to grow customer and maximize Katun’s market share.
- Participate in continuous improvement and quality initiatives, and personal and professional development to maximize individual, departmental and organizational capacity.
- Perform other projects, work and activities as assigned to deliver consistent internal and external customer service.
Education and Experience:
- College degree in marketing, finance, or business.
- Desired related business experience of 3 years or more.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Detail oriented.
- Process oriented.
- Project coordination.
- Strong personal computer skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Power Point
- ProClarity Data Warehouse Reporting Tool
- SFDC – CRM tool
- In house designed application for Sales reporting (KARROTS)
- IFS (ERP system)
Work Environment and Physical Requirements*
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Vision abilities required to validate and enter data on computer.
- May occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 lbs.
- Hybrid work schedule – in office Tuesday-Thursday.
If you believe you are a good fit for this role and want to be considered as a candidate for this or future job openings, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in Katun Corporation.
– Talent Acquisition Team
*This list does not represent all physical demands; physical demands are representative of those that must be met by employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation may be provided to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the jobs’ essential functions. Katun Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any protected status as defined by law.
Job descriptions are not intended as and do not create employment contracts.