Location: Davenport, IA
- Part-time with benefits package.
- Wage: $12.50.
- Facility Production hours: 10 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Obtains and prepares packaging materials needed for stock items in warehouse and for work completed outside of facility.
- Obtains and prepares packaging materials needed to ensure timely completion of internal stock items and/or products assembled by outsourced contractors.
- Responsible for storing materials and maintaining inventory of supplies to ensure quantities available for internal or external use.
- Prepares and/or assembles products for stocking orders in the warehouse to ensure items are available for customer orders.
- Picks parts.
- Applies personalized labels to products to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Participates in continual improvement and quality initiatives and personal and professional development to maximize individual, departmental and organizational capacity.
- Maintain a safe and efficient work environment to continually meet customer needs and protect the health and welfare of employees.
- Maintains constructive relationships with employees throughout the warehouse by sharing information and knowledge in order to enhance coworkers’ abilities to achieve results.
- Performs other projects, work and activities as assigned to ensure continuous service to our internal and external customers.
Education and Experience
- High School education or GED required.
- Six months to one-year experience as a Packager I.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must be able to read and write and follow oral and written instructions.
- Pallet jack and tugger.