Location: Minneapolis, MN
As a Printer/Copier Technician you will support our business by testing, evaluating and assisting in interpreting test results for OEM and Katun printer products in our test lab. You will provide technical data and recommendations to supported departments, enabling them to make educated decisions regarding new printer-related product launches and existing product improvements. In addition, you will provide technical support and testing results to the Lead Analysts and Quality Engineers in the evaluation and resolution of product quality issues by troubleshooting, identifying, testing and diagnosing quality issues. You will provide post sale technical support to customers, Katun employees, and suppliers to result in a positive and valuable perception of our products and our company. In addition, you will evaluate product warranty claims, assist in addressing customer concerns regarding the performance of our products, and provide training to customers for resolution of potential problems. You will help maintain optimum performance of all test machines to ensure the reliability and validity of testing. Participate in continuous improvement and quality initiatives, and personal and professional development to maximize individual, departmental and organizational capacity.
Education and Experience
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• 1-2 years vocational education or equivalent; focus in a technical field is preferred.
• 2 years maintaining and/or servicing office imaging equipment; experience as a field technician, production print, or similar role maintaining electromechanical equipment is highly preferred.
• Formal OEM training on photocopier, printer, or production imaging equipment.
• Ability to perform multiple tasks.
• Good written, verbal and organization skills.
• High level of attention to detail.
• Minimum of 2 years working in Microsoft Excel and Word, required; test and diagnostic equipment software a plus.
To apply for this position. Please fill out the Katun Application Form.