Regional Sales Representative—Great Lakes Region
Generate profitable sales by effectively managing an established sales region via face-to-face, webinars, and telephone contact under general supervision following standard procedures. Promote new products and sell to gain a greater share of the customers’ business. Prospect and establish new accounts based on anticipated customer need.
• Identify and pursue C-level contacts with customers and prospects to establish and maintain long-term relationships and effectively manage customer accounts in the assigned region.
• Expand and win back market share within the assigned region by effectively communicating the best quality product and service at the best value for the customer.
• Effectively negotiate price, delivery, contracts and warranty terms within established programs, policies and procedures to generate profits and greater customer satisfaction.
• Establish customer expectations, set related objectives and set priorities based on high potential customers and products with a greater profitability for the greatest impact.
• Develop and execute account penetration strategies by utilizing account knowledge to generate long-term value for the customer to make Katun the ideal business solution and increase Katun’s profitability.
• Assist dealers, distributors and other 3rd party service providers to structure service “lift outs” or other strategic use of Katun parts and supplies bundled with service to build to long-term customer loyalty.
• Identify and pursue additional customer opportunities in new segments, e.g. Independent Service Organizations to broaden Katun’s overall business opportunities resulting in significant and incremental revenue and profit opportunities.
• Maintain consistent and accurate data on customers products purchased to assist in the forecasting process.
• Participate in continual improvement and quality initiatives, and personal and professional development to maximize individual, departmental and organizational capacity.
• Performs other projects, work and activities as assigned to ensure continuous service to our internal and external customers.
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in a Business-related field or equivalent preferred.
• 3-5 years of business-to-business sales experience (within the industry is preferred. Copier & printer consumables).
• Proven ability to sell to C-level customers.
• Participation in formal consultative sales training.
• Proven record of sustained sales achievement.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Account management and portfolio planning skills.
• Strong customer relationship building.
• Consultative selling skills.
• Ability to interface with senior executives.
• Strong up/cross-selling skills.
• Ability to analyze, quantify and articulate business value to customers beyond product features and benefits.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Intermediate sales process skills including objection handling and closing techniques.
• Intermediate knowledge of xerography.
Required Certificates, Licenses and Registrations
• Valid driver’s license
• Current automobile and liability insurance within stated limits.
Please fill out the Katun Application Form.