Regional Sales Representative (RSR)
Territory: Western US
Generate profitable sales by effectively developing and managing a defined sales territory through inbound and outbound sales contacts. Promote new products and Katun brand to gain greater share of customers business and market share in the office equipment industry.
• Lead development & generation (proactive approach to business)
• Problem solving (understands customers problems & needs; acts as a customer advocate)
• Qualifying (determine prospect’s fit with product)
• Commits time and effort to ensure success (thrives on working and remains focused on the goal)
• Closing skills (motivated to encourage a decision to purchase)
• Maximizes results (managing an account plan—anticipates problems in order to work around them)
• Customer relations (demonstrates continued personal attention to the customer & seeks customer feedback)
Critical Job Elements
• Effectively develop and manage customer accounts in the assigned territory by maintaining frequent contact and establishing excellent customer relations with key decision makers, creating and managing a strong relationship.
• Effectively communicate the Katun Value Proposition—the best quality product and service at the best value for the customer—to gain customer confidence for increased profitable sales.
• Actively consult and engage in the customers business needs and utilize this information and knowledge to increase market share.
• Maintain consistent and accurate data on customer products to assist in the forecast process and proactively manage customer business needs.
• Effectively manage and negotiate price, delivery and customer service agreements to gain profits and customer satisfaction.
Education & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in business preferred.
• Minimum of 3 years of business-to-business sales experience.
• Proven track record of sustained sales achievement.
• Completion of formal needs-based sales training.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Strong customer relationship management.
• Strong account management and portfolio planning.
• Intermediate sales process skills including objection handling and closing techniques.
• Excellent verbal communication.
• Strong business acumen.
• Key account visits (up to 60%)
Reasons you’ll want to join our best-in-class organization:
Premier leader in the office equipment industry; Truly an international company; Headquartered in Minneapolis/St. Paul area; High degree of individual accountability and recognition; Strong results-oriented culture – work hard, play hard; Competitive compensation & benefits package; Convenient, accessible office location w/ free parking; Business casual work environment; On-site exercise facility and a robust Wellness Program.
Qualified candidates should send their resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For over 40 years, Katun has been one of the world’s leading providers of OEM-compatible imaging supplies, photoreceptors, and parts for copiers, printers, MFPs and other imaging equipment. From our humble beginnings in 1979, we pioneered and helped legitimize the imaging supplies aftermarket. Today, we serve 10,000 customers in 116 countries from our headquarters in Minneapolis and dozens of worldwide locations.