Sr. Staff Accountant
The Corporate Accounting team is seeking a Sr. Staff Accountant to prepare, review, and analyze financial information to provide timely, accurate and useful information to management in support of the global accounting function.
Location: Minneapolis, MN
• Actively participate in the month-end close process, prepare journal entries related to areas of responsibility, including complex transactions and accounting estimates.
• Prepare monthly financial reports in accordance with policies.
• Maintain accurate financial records by performing timely and complete reconciliations of assigned general ledger accounts and systems.
• Research and respond to internal inquiries – providing timely, accurate and easy-to-understand responses.
• Ensure compliance with IFRS, internal controls and company accounting policies.
• Support various cross-functional projects and initiatives within the organization.
• Assist in evaluating, documenting, implementing and monitoring appropriate internal controls/processes.
• Actively participate in working with internal and external auditors.
• Participate in continual improvement and quality initiatives, including personal and professional development, to maximize individual, departmental and organizational capacity.
• Perform other projects, work and activities as assigned to deliver consistent internal and external customer service.
The ideal candidate will possess:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent experience; minimum of 5 years related Accounting experience, required.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to communicate accounting transactions to non-accounting employees.
• Ability to analyze, interpret, and report financial data.
• Ability to accurately reconcile accounts.
• Understanding of complex accounting principles.
• Collaborative problem solver.
• Results-oriented, self-motivated and takes personal responsibility.
• Ability to work effectively and represent the company’s interest with both internal and external stakeholders.
• Proficiency in Office 365 (Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
• Preference given to candidates with IFS and Blackline Reconciliation software experience.
Reasons you’ll want to join our best-in-class organization:
Premier leader in the office equipment industry; Truly an international company; Headquartered in Minneapolis/St. Paul area; High degree of individual accountability and recognition; Strong results-oriented culture – work hard, play hard; Competitive compensation & benefits package; Convenient, accessible office location w/ free parking; Business casual work environment; On-site exercise facility and a robust Wellness Program.
Qualified candidates should send their resume & cover letter to email@example.com
For more than 40 years, Katun has been one of the world’s leading providers of OEM-compatible imaging supplies, photoreceptors, and parts for copiers, printers, MFPs and other imaging equipment. From our humble beginnings in 1979, we pioneered and helped legitimize the imaging supplies aftermarket. Today, we serve 10,000 customers in 116 countries from our headquarters in Minneapolis and dozens of worldwide locations.