Location: Minneapolis, MN
Perform administrative, development, implementation, direction and training functions for the Microsoft SharePoint environment. Be an active participant in requirements gathering and Site design for the Business Units.
- Work with manager and team members to design the structure of the Katun SharePoint Environment.
- Develop Corporate Governance Guidelines.
- Develop training materials focused on SharePoint Best Practices.
- Assist in Site, Workflow and Intranet Development as needed.
- Participate in continual improvement and quality initiatives, and personal and professional development to maximize individual, departmental and organizational capacity.
- Performs other projects, work and activities as assigned to deliver consistent internal and external customer service.
Education and Experience
- 3–5 years progressive Microsoft SharePoint experience (2013 or Office 365 preferred).
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Troubleshooting and decision-making skills.
- Project Management.
- Ability to create and maintain lists, libraries, sites, wikis and calendars in a SharePoint environment.
- Strong Communication Skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work alone as well as in a team environment.
- Experience with 3rd party Work Flow software (K2, Nintex, etc.) a plus.
Required Certificates, Licenses and Registrations
- Microsoft SharePoint Administrator Certification (preferred).
- Microsoft SharePoint Developer Certification (preferred).
Please fill out the Katun Application Form.