Supply Chain Specialist—Global Supply
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Responsible for planning and support of Inventory Replenishment and Global Logistics Network.
• Communicate and coordinate with Global Freight Forwarders to resolve transportation related issues ensuring the timely flow of product.
• Support U.S. customs compliance through audits and system updates.
• Coordinate demand and supply for OEM products.
• Validate business unit demand requirements and manage adjustments based on the inventory position.
• Provide data collection assistance supporting Katun management of global forwarders, domestic LTL carriers, and parcel transportation providers.
• Coordinate supporting functions for Katun Business Unit customer direct shipments and consolidated shipments.
• Maintain/distribute periodic reports supporting inventory planning and replenishment.
• Support Katun Business Unit Logistics Departments as required to ensure compliance of global transportation vendors.
• Coordinate Katun Supplier and Logistics vendor communications supporting universal guidelines for shipping.
• Participate in cross training and provide back up support to Logistics and Inventory Replenishment as requested.
• Perform other projects, work and activities as assigned to deliver consistent internal and external customer service.
• Participate in continuous improvement and quality initiatives, both personal and professional development to maximize individual, departmental and organizational capacity.
Education and Experience
• College Degree or Equivalent Experience
• Supply Chain Related Experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• In-depth knowledge of sourcing and supplier relationship management practices, procedures, policies with particular focus on international business
• Solid exposure to logistics processes
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated effective influence, persuasion and negotiation.
• Analytical skills, particularly in total cost analysis.
• Ability to work effectively across departments and organizations.
• Ability to think creatively and work in highly dynamic and changing environments.
• MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint & Access)
• Word processing and Spreadsheet software
Please fill out the Katun Application Form.