Do you want to work with a top performer? So do we! We’re Katun Corporation, and we’re looking for people to join our performance-proven team of professionals. Katun is one of the world’s leading alternative suppliers to the business equipment industry. Our talented staff has made the Katun® name synonymous with excellent service, high quality and outstanding product value. Each Katun business area is fully dedicated to providing outstanding product quality and the most responsive, efficient customer service in the industry. As we look toward continuing growth, we also look forward to the contributions of highly motivated, quality-driven people.
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Are you looking to take the next step in your finance career? Katun has a wonderful opportunity for someone to expand their finance skillset as a Treasury Supervisor.
As a member of our international finance team, this position will oversee the organization’s cash and investment portfolio and manage day-to-day relationships with banks to ensure appropriate cash flow levels are maintained and partner with the VP-Finance to ensure assets are safeguarded with investment returns commensurate with the risk profile outlined by the Board of Directors. Recommend risk management and loss prevention programs in order to maintain maximum protection of the organizations assets at the most economical rate.
• Manage banking relations and worldwide cash position to ensure that the corporation and its subsidiaries have adequate liquidity to meet operating cash needs.
• In support of the VP – Finance, identify and implement best practice process and procedures to centralize and integrate cash management for maximum efficiency.
• Oversee day-to-day cash, cash investments, liquidity management activities and ensure the safeguard of assets.
• Coordinate and ensure business units compile rolling weekly cashflow forecasts and manage seasonal liquidity to ensure adequate funding for large payments.
• Support the finance team in identifying and analyzing investment opportunities and make recommendations to management for execution.
• Assist the VP-Finance with FX exposure analysis and execute foreign exchange hedging transactions (Forward contracts). Provide reporting to accounting, management and board of directors.
• Review and approve weekly payment proposals and ensure payments are processed timely.
• Monitor and optimize bank fees, lockboxes and card services in support of established guidelines.
• Facilitate the selection, placement of new employees, and guide/coach employees’ work behavior and development to result in a motivated and productive workforce, who have the skills, knowledge and abilities to function effectively to achieve/exceed quality and productivity goals.
• Participate in continual improvement/quality initiatives, policies and processes in order to achieve quality and profitability goals.
• Assist and participate in special project and strategic planning activities as needed.
The ideal candidate will possess:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or Economics, required.
• 5-7 years related experience in a Treasury/Finance/Accounting team.
• Ability to proactively solve problems and escalate issues through the proper channels and strong, polished presence with quantitative intuition.
• Good communication and demonstrated supervisory skills as well as experience in managing teams abroad.
• Eager to take challenges and projects without clear structure or precedent.
• A natural curiosity to learn the business and make recommendations to support decision making.
• Proactive, detailed-oriented, flexible, good time management skills, reliable.
• Strong knowledge of PC office applications including word processing and financial spreadsheets.
• Working knowledge of computer technology supporting the business.
Required Certificates, Licenses and Registrations
• Certified Cash Manager (CCM), preferred.
• Certified Treasury Professional (CTP), preferred.
This description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. It is not intended to be an entire list of all activities, tasks, and skills required of people in the position.
Reasons you’ll want to join our best-in-class organization:
Premier leader in the office equipment industry; Truly an international company; Headquartered in Minneapolis/St. Paul area; High degree of individual accountability and recognition; Strong results-oriented culture – work hard, play hard; Competitive compensation & benefits package; Convenient, accessible office location w/ free parking; Business casual work environment; On-site exercise facility and a robust Wellness Program.
Qualified candidates should send their resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For 40+ years, Katun has been one of the world’s leading providers of OEM-compatible imaging supplies, photoreceptors, and parts for copiers, printers, MFPs and other imaging equipment. From our humble beginnings in 1979, we pioneered and helped legitimize the imaging supplies aftermarket. Today, we serve 10,000 customers in 116 countries from our headquarters in Minneapolis and dozens of worldwide locations.