Vice President, Finance
Location: Bloomington, MN
• Direct preparation of all financial statements, reports to shareholders, tax returns, and reports for government regulatory agencies to ensure compliance with both U.S. and Taiwan regulatory requirements.
• Support board of directors in analysis of company profitability and strategic planning.
• Bring a strategic financial perspective to the executive team, with a focus on solutions that support organizational capability.
• Establish short- and long-term strategic and financial plans of the company to achieve corporate objectives.
• Oversee and provide monthly analytical reviews of financial results. Communicate highlights of these reviews and recommendations for operational changes to other executives, as appropriate.
• Develop cost-effective and efficient accounting, contracts, controls and financial systems, policies and processes that meet the current and future business requirements of the company.
• Manage financial and banking relationships to ensure availability of capital for growth and achievement of cash management objectives and that proper conduct is maintained in all dealings with financial and banking community.
• Oversee tax planning function of the company to ensure its compliance with all applicable income tax laws, while providing cost-effective solutions for the company.
• Direct financial and accounting functions of the company to ensure that its financial records are kept in accordance with Taiwan-IFRS, in compliance with other regulatory requirements, and that the company’s assets are properly safeguarded.
• Actively participate in sales and operations planning to assist with the development of strategic marketing and sales plans.
• Provide financial support and strategic financial perspective to various departments within the organization to provide timely, accurate and value-added financial information and support for departments to make informed decisions and planning.
• Recommend, implement and monitor, continuous improvement/quality initiatives, policies and processes in order to achieve quality and profitability goals.
Master’s degree in Accounting/Finance, or its equivalent plus 4 years’ experience in the job or as M&A transaction support manager.
Active or inactive CPA license in any state or U.S. territory.
Reply by mail:
10951 Bush Lake Rd.
Minneapolis, MN 55438