HR Admin/Payroll Specialist EMEA
Location: at this moment our EMEA Headquarters is based in Gorinchem, but will be relocated at Tiel in June, 2022.
About Katun Corporation (EMEA)
Katun Europe/Africa/Middle East provides OEM-compatible imaging supplies, photoreceptors, and parts for copiers, printers, and MFPs, as well as managed print services (MPS) and service accessories. Katun strives to adhere to sustainable business practices. We actively participate in the circular economy – by selling remanufactured, recycled or refilled imaging supplies and machines that provide our dealer and distributor customers with high quality, cost-effective replacement parts. Visit www.katun.com/eu for more info.
About the Role
You are an experienced HR Admin/Payroll Specialist who provides proactive and exceptional HR support to the EAME region. Reporting directly to the Financial Director EMEA and working closely with the HR Business partner EMEA, you will work from our EAME Headquarters (Tiel, NL).
• Preparing the monthly payroll and taking care of the completeness of the necessary information in close cooperation with the HR BP EMEA;
• Deliver requested management information (tactical and operational) about headcount, costs, and other relevant accounting personnel information to the leadershipteam and/or the international board of Katun and/or the several managers EMEA;
• Responsible for the right and actual input of the payroll system, personnel registrations/files, individual changes, labour conditions, etc., in close cooperation with our global HR and Finance departments;
• Answer questions of management, staff, personnel regarding the output of our payroll system
• Taking part of HR administrative projects;
• Taking care of and control of HR related administrative items like vacation days/hours, sick leave, etc.;
• Assist Finance Department with daily processing;
What skills are required?
• Previous experience as an HR Administrator in a production/logistic environment ideally within an international company;
• Experience in using HR Software systems (at superuser level will be an advantage);
• Basic insight in employment laws;
• Experience in MS Office, specifically word and excel;
• Exposure to compensation and benefits will be an advantage;
• Fluent in written and spoken English & Dutch;
• Good planning and organizational skills and able to build and maintain relationships at all levels;
• Ability to demonstrate personal flexibility and the capability to adapt to rapidly continuously evolving environment and changing priorities;
• High attention to detail and good numerical skills;
• Ability to deal with confidential information and maintain confidentiality;
• Ability to work well under pressure, with tight deadlines and independently and on own initiative;
• Must be comfortable to work across multiple tasks and to take on a variety of ad-hoc responsibilities as they come available.
• Katun offers an excellent and competitive salary, depending on your knowledge and experience; contribution to the pension premium and health insurance, travel allowance, flexible working (also partially remote when necessary) and 25 vacation days a year;
• Also a lot of independency, challenge and responsibility in a dynamic environment in which employees can develop themselves and feel ‘at home’.
How to apply
If you’d like to find out more about the role or want to apply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.