Regional Sales Manager
Location: Tiel, Gelderland, Netherlands
An exciting opportunity has arisen for the position of Regional Sales Manager located in The Netherlands/Belgium.
About Katun Corporation (EMEA) – Katun Europe/Africa/Middle East provides OEM-compatible imaging supplies, photoreceptors, and parts for copiers, printers, and MFPs, as well as managed print services (MPS) and service accessories. Katun strives to adhere to sustainable business practices. We actively participate in the circular economy – by selling remanufactured, recycled or refilled imaging supplies and machines that provide our dealer and distributor customers with high quality, cost-effective replacement parts. Visit www.katun.com/eu for more info.
About the Role – As Regional Sales Manager (Benelux), you will be responsible for achieving profitable sales by providing effective support to customers in an established sales area, via telephone, e-mail and visits.
Build and maintain sustainable and profitable business relationships and successfully manage the customers of an assigned customer list.
• Maintain regular contact with relevant decision makers (CEO, Sales Manager, Service Manager, Purchasing Manager) and through professional customer communication to achieve high levels of profitable sales.
• Negotiate prices, deliveries, contracts within set guidelines to ensure profit and generate customer satisfaction.
• Communicate the Katun brand promise – the greatest possible benefit to customers through highest quality products and excellent service and product offerings, to ensure customer trust and ways for increasing sales.
• Develop sales of the Katun portfolio including Katun Services and Hardware (KDFM Software, Remanufactured Print Devices etc. ) , with the ability to drive demos, argue and finalize sales to existing and new customers.
• Continuous and accurate maintenance of customer data related to previously acquired products to support the forecasting process.
What skills will you need to have?
Experience in B2B sales at decision-making C-Level
• Knowledge of the copier/printer industry
• English and local language skills (Dutch) both verbal and written
• Additional language skills for the relevant market preferred
• Knowledge of MS Office, ERP systems, CRM applications.(MPS Solution would be an advantage)
• Excellent sales skills
• Self-confidence and results-oriented personality
• Analytical skills to structure sales strategies
• Determination to achieve lasting success
• Communication and negotiation skills
• Ability to set business priorities and organizational skills
• High degree of self-motivation
• Strong team spirit
Place within the organization:
• Reports directly to Sales Manager
• Direct reports: none
• Working conditions: 50% on the road/visiting clients, 50% office
What are the benefits?
• Competitive salary
• Generous holiday allowance
• Length of service bonus
PLEASE NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Our new colleague may perform other related tasks such as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
How to apply:
If you’d like to find out more about the role or apply please contact firstname.lastname@example.org