With +40 years of expertise in the imaging industry, Katun knows the main concerns from the OEC dealers: cost streamlining, productivity optimization and customer satisfaction. Therefore, Katun has partnered with a European leader in the remote management of printers and multifunction devices industry.
KDFM eXplorer provides a unique data collection technology to get maximum reliability and security, allowing dealers to optimize their processes and analyze devices data through the most advanced Business Intelligence tools.
KDFM eXplorer main features are:
- Easy to Use software: with minimum training required and a step-by-step user guide, you get control of your customers’ printing fleet, automatically collect data, detect toner low levels and manage proactively consumables and maintenance.
- Direct integration into ERP, CRM or any logistic platform using the API interface.
- Maximum reliability of data: compatible DCA with Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Raspberry PI3, can also be embedded selected Samsung, HP, Kyocera and Lexmark MFPs devices.
- Cost/Page contract management: help dealers to manage costs history and optimize customers’ contracts.
- Highly secured SaaS solution: Server based in EU, Compliance with ISO / IEC 27001: 2014 and EU Directive 2016/679 (GDPR). Automatic upgrades included. ISO27001-certified since 2017.
- Full HP Smart Device Services included.
- Analytics platform, a complete Business Intelligence dashboard based on Power BI technology, to make faster, effective decisions on customers and devices: DCAs, devices, customers, printed volumes, supplies shipments, fleet status and much other useful data.
- Eligible for Print It, Plant It, Katun reforestation program. Reduce organization’s environmental impact with Katun, an authorized distribution partner from PrintReleaf™ – by automatically planting trees where the planet needs it most.
- Universal Print by Microsoft, integrated on KDFM eXplorer platform.
- PaperCut data integrated to provide print management analytics and reporting from the cloud: type of documents printed, user behavior, cost of printing job, environmental impact of print activities and generated savings.