Trade Marketing Analyst
Location: Aguascalientes, Mexico
• Sales and client incentive support program. SPIFs.
• Plan and develop of end user reward programs.
• Events, roadshow and client contests.
• Graphic and printed advertising material in POS. Client visits.
• Market trend analysis and research.
• Benchmarking and merchandising. Competitors pricing analysis.
The ideal candidate will possess:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field.
• 2-3 years of experience in Marketing related activities.
• Excellent communication skills (English is a must).
Qualified candidates should send their resume & cover letter to Karla.Garcia@katun.com