Senior Web Content Specialist
Location: Minneapolis, MN / Hybrid Work Schedule
Do you want to work with a top performer? So do we! We’re Katun Corporation, and we’re looking for a talented Senior Web Content Specialist to join our performance-proven team of professionals. For 43 years, Katun has been one of the world’s leading providers of OEM-compatible imaging supplies, photoreceptors, and parts for copiers, printers, MFPs, and other imaging equipment. From our humble beginnings in 1979, we pioneered and helped legitimize the imaging supplies aftermarket. Today, we serve 10,000 customers in 116 countries from our headquarters in Minneapolis and dozens of worldwide locations. We believe that in order for people and businesses to prosper, we must protect the environment first, as a healthy planet and a healthy community go hand in hand. This applies to our local and global communities as well.
This role assists Marketing Communications Manager in managing the company’s web sites, social media and e-commerce communications, including the creation, design, and execution of e-mail marketing campaigns. Senior Web Content Specialist updates/publishes content and social media posts, creates landing pages, develops web banners/images, and prepares files for loading to our web sites to help communicate Katun’s value proposition to prospects, partners, and customers.
• Publish content for company websites, social media, and online catalog in a timely fashion.
• Create landing/content pages and banner ads for company websites and external/partner websites consistent with messaging, branding goals and standards.
• Manage, design, create and code email marketing campaigns.
• Work collaboratively with marketing team, including Design Manager and Marketing Communications Manager, plus business units and other internal customers, coordinating efforts from team members to meet marketing objectives.
• Stay current with industry standards, trends, and web technologies.
• Assist in production of video projects for Internet and internal communications.
• Make recommendations for web site improvements and features.
• Perform other projects, work and activities as assigned to deliver consistent internal and external customer service.
Education and Experience
• 2- or 4-year degree in Web Design or related field of study.
• Minimum of 2 years’ work experience in web content administration, web design, or related experience.
• Experience working with WordPress or similar Content Management Systems.
• Proficiency with HTML/CSS (hand code).
• Knowledgeable of web standards and browser compatibility.
• Experience maintaining websites and adhering to design guidelines.
• Strong design sense.
• Experience in email marketing – knowledge of email marketing best practices.
• Proficient in Dreamweaver and Photoshop.
• Experience in social media content production helpful.
• Experience in video production helpful.
• Experience writing marketing copy helpful.
• Experience with Google Analytics helpful.
• Ability to work independently with minimal direction, while also functioning and contributing as part of a team.
• Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), Adobe Premiere in a PC environment.
Work Environment and Physical Requirements*
• Ability to sit for long periods of time.
• Vision abilities required to validate and enter data on computer.
• May occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 lbs.
• Hybrid work schedule – in office Tuesday-Thursday.
If you believe you are a good fit for this role and want to be considered as a candidate for this or future job openings, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your interest in Katun Corporation. -Talent Acquisition Team.
*This list does not represent all physical demands. Descriptions are representative of those that must be met by employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation may be provided to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the jobs’ essential functions. Katun Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any protected status as defined by law. Job descriptions are not intended as and do not create employment contracts.