KDFM eXplorer’s unique ease of use, reliability of data flow, security and flexibility make it one of the best choices for any dealer managing a fleet of printing devices at their customers’ premises. Dealers can improve service levels while reducing costs.
- Remote monitoring of all print fleet, any brand and model.
- Automatic data collection from managed and non-managed networked printing devices.
- Alert management and reporting on consumables (levels, prediction in pages or days) and maintenance (service codes).
- Device web access: Access to the web pages of any device from your browser without the need for a remote connection on the customer’s network.
- Real time access to the device status, meters, supplies level, consumption, coverage, duration and frequency of consumable changes with the support of Power Bi Business Intelligence reporting.
- Management of cost-per-page and toner-based customers contracts.
- Data integration via API with external systems, ERP’s, etc.
- Analytics platform from KDFM eXplorer portal: Easily create interactive dashboards and reports in a Business Intelligence environment to support the decision-making process.
Connected Ecosystem of Partnerships and Integrations – With No Additional Fee!
- Microsoft Power BI Technology: The KDFM eXplorer Analytics platform enable the use of existing or new interactive dashboards to facilitate the business decision process.
- Microsoft Universal Print Integration: Help customers move their print infrastructure to the Microsoft 365 cloud and have their print fleet managed by a single SaaS platform for more security.
- PaperCut Data Integration: Customers who also have a Papercut account can take advantage of all the data provided by the latter directly within the KDFM eXplorer, without any additional software installation or extra fee.
- Full HP Smart Device Services (SDS) Integration: remote printer monitoring and print fleet management on HP devices.
Why Choose KDFM eXplorer?
- GDRP Compliance
- Certified ISO/IEC 27001 and SOC 2. BLI Security validation test
- Portal accessible using https and trough secure authentication process: 2FA and SSO using Okta
- Granular user permission
- Multiplatform DCA: compatible with Windows, Mac OSX, Linux, Raspberry Pi3 operating systems
- Embedded DCA directly on selected MFPs: to collect data from all networked devices of any brand
- Multiple DCAs per customer site: ensure permanent data collection and full redundancy, DCAs are grouped together in a cluster
Ease of Use and Innovation
- Easy to install and use
- Katun Technical Support team to assist in the deployment
- Detailed user guide and video tutorials available
- Award-winning solution
- New DCA version four uses the latest IoT protocols and optimizes network discovery
Try our free KDFM eXplorer trial offer!
For more information please contact your Katun Sales Representative or Katun Customer Service at 1-800-328-2965.