Trade Compliance Manager
Location: Gorinchem, The Netherlands
For more than 40 years, Katun has been one of the world’s leading providers of OEM-compatible imaging supplies, photoreceptors, and parts for copiers, printers, MFPs and other imaging equipment. From our humble beginnings in 1979, we pioneered and helped legitimize the imaging supplies aftermarket. Today, we serve 10,000 customers in 116 countries worldwide. Our EMEA Headquarters is based close to Rotterdam.
You will be managing all compliance aspects of International trade ensuring the design and execution of operational processes and procedures meet and/or exceed all domestic and international regulations governing import/export activities.
Also, you will create effective export and import initiatives to increase productivity and reduce trade related issues.
Next to this all, you manage the AEO certification, incoterms and all other activities regarding transportation except purchasing in order meeting compliance with all customs requirements.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Logistics and Customs related education (preferably MCTA) or related field or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
• 5-8 years of relevant experience.
• Knowledge of customs related documentation and legislation, Europe- and worldwide.
• Strong oral and written communication skills both in Dutch and English.
• Strong organization and analytical skills.
• Demonstrated ability of successful implementation of trade compliance programs.
• Negotiation skills, assertive and decisive.
Qualified candidates should send their resume & cover letter, here.