Key Account Customer Service Representative
job # JM-CSR
To serve as the primary contact between Katun and its higher revenue generating and/or more complex customers through processing orders timely and accurately, maintaining future orders, confirmation of pricing, communicating stock availability, tracers, research package delivery, set-up and customer maintenance of personalized toner, special packaging or unique customized requests. Monitor and maintain department procedures for a higher level of service, research issues and concerns, creates RMA credits and debits. Responsible for offsetting invoices and processing rebates. Work as a Project specialist to facilitate and organize meetings, develop process and system improvements for Customer Service with the assistance of other department and contacts.
- Provide Key account customers with information regarding products, order status, promotional programs, and other related information to ensure customers are aware of our products and services and their needs are being met.
- Research customer related issues and take appropriate action to ensure needs of the customer and Katun are efficiently and optimally met.
- Enter key account customer orders into ERP system received via phone, e-mail, fax, and sales reps and review orders entered through the on-line catalog and EDI to ensure timely and accurate processing of orders.
- Follow up with internal departments (sales, SRM, warehouse or credit) to ensure order holds are released in a timely manner.
- Enter credit, rebates and debit RMAs into ERP to ensure timely and appropriate adjustments are applied to customer accounts.
- Maintain customer documentation including account maintenance (including files, customer master, correspondence and profiles) to enable timely and appropriate response to customer issues and inquiries.
- Prioritize workload based on call volume, received orders, and special requests and follow customer service procedures to ensure the efficiency of the department and workloads are being completed daily.
- Monitor and train team members for continuous process improvement. Participate in quality initiatives to develop and maximize individual, departmental and organizational capacity and promote personal and professional growth.
- Performs projects and other work activities as assigned to deliver consistent internal and external customer service.
Skills and Experience Required:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years of related customer service experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong data entry skills
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Professional demeanor
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong project management skills, the ability to organize and facilitate process improvements
- GroupWise email
- MS Office
- ERP system
- Familiarity with EDI software
- Office equipment (copier, fax machine, printer, telephone)