Katun strives to adhere to sustainable business practices. We actively participate in the circular economy – by selling remanufactured, recycled or refilled imaging supplies and machines that provide our dealer and distributor customers with high quality, cost-effective replacement parts. We pioneered the way by introducing the refilled-OEM cartridge concept in 2008 and have gone on to introduce several more versions for various applications, saving an abundance of plastic waste from landfill. Katun also makes every effort to offer eco-friendly options across services and programs to allow customers to make “green” choices.
Throughout the years in business, Katun have always looked to sustainable initiatives and ways to contribute to the environment.
Katun promotes eco-friendly products using these logos. This can include remanufactured cartridges and imaging units, OEM-refilled toner cartridges, our expertly remanufactured printers or products made from recycled plastics.
Environmental Policy Statement
Environmental Protection is part of Katun’s day-to-day operations.
- We conduct our worldwide business in an environmentally responsible manner.
- We encourage reuse and recycling of packaging material.
- We refurbish drum unit and imaging unit cartridges.
- We encourage recycling and proper disposal of used products in accordance with local environmental waste rules and regulations.
- We recommend the use of high efficiency ozone filters.
- We pioneered worldwide used drum return programs more than two decades ago.
- We integrate environmental management into our decision-making processes and improve our practices continuously.
- We select supply chain partners that support our environmental goals.