Katun Environmental Policies and Standards Compliance
When it comes to the environment, Katun’s policy is to “do the right thing.” It applies to our local and global communities, especially in the safety of our products and how we treat the environment. Katun is committed to doing the right thing in our overall approach, and in our compliance with environmental and safety directives from the governments where we do business.
Environmental Protection is part of Katun’s day-to-day operations.
- We conduct our worldwide business in an environmentally responsible manner.
- We encourage reuse and recycling of packaging material.
- We refurbish drum unit and imaging unit cartridges.
- We encourage recycling and proper disposal of used products in accordance with local environmental waste rules and regulations.
- We recommend the use of high efficiency ozone filters.
- We pioneered worldwide used drum return programs more than two decades ago.
- We integrate environmental management into our decision-making processes and improve our practices continuously.
- We select supply chain partners that support our environmental goals.
We are focused on balancing the needs of the present with the interests of the future, all the while working to protect our environment. Click on the appropriate links below to learn more about Katun standards and compliance regarding various European regulations, or you can view Katun’s non-use declaration statement HERE.