With nearly 40 years of expertise in the imaging industry, Katun knows the daily concerns from our printing systems dealers: cost streamlining, productivity optimization and customer satisfaction. Therefore, Katun has enlisted a European leader in device management to meet those expectations:
- Easy to Use software: with minimum training required, you get control of your customers’ printer fleet, automatically collect data and meter readings from any printer brand and model, detect toner low levels, set-up smart alerts for pro-active consumables and maintenance supply.
- Direct integration into external systems (ERP, CRM, logistic system, etc.) using the API interface to facilitate your customers billing process and supplies replenishment.
- Reliability of Data: with a multiple DCA installation, the devices are always active. The DCA can be embedded on the device for selected Samsung, HP, Kyocera and Lexmark MFPs (more OEM’s coming soon) or run on Raspberry Pi for Windows or Mac OS X so that data, reports, alerts trigger are always reliable.
- Cost/Page contract management: help dealers to manage costs history and optimize customers’ contracts.
- SaaS solution in a secure environment: Server based in EU, GDPR compliant. Automatic upgrades included.
- Compatible with HP Smart Device Services.
- Analytics platform with Power BI technology, useful data visualizations: DCAs, devices, customers, printed volumes, supplies shipments, fleet status, remote operations, and much other information.
- Improve your green footprint with PrintReleaf™ and “Print It, Plant It” program, a platform for automated global reforestation: connect to a network of reforestation projects and reduce your organization’s environmental impact by automatically planting trees where the planet needs them most.
- Universal Print by Microsoft, integrated on KDFM eXplorer platform.
- PaperCut data integrated to provide print management analytics and reporting from the cloud: type of documents printed, user behavior, cost of printing job, environmental impact of print activities and generated savings.