Customer Order Fulfillment Representatives
Location: At this moment our EMEA Headquarters is based in Gorinchem, but will be relocated at Tiel in June, 2022.
About Katun Corporation (EMEA)
Katun Europe/Middle East/Africa provides OEM-compatible imaging supplies, photoreceptors, and parts for copiers, printers, and MFPs, as well as managed print services (MPS) and service accessories. Katun strives to adhere to sustainable business practices. We actively participate in the circular economy – by selling remanufactured, recycled or refilled imaging supplies and machines that provide our dealer and distributor customers with high quality, cost-effective replacement parts. Visit www.katun.com/eu for more info.
About the Role
The Customer Order Fulfillment (COF) Representative is primarily responsible for overseeing the complete order and export process. This will include order placement, creation of export documents, logistics and shipping activities related to the order, and of course daily communication with our customers and all parties involved ( forwarders, customs, internal departments). You will work from our EAME Headquarters (Tiel, NL).
• Represent and act as a key contact for all customer related issues to ensure that orders are accurately handled and delivered;
• Manage the complete order fulfillment process from order intake up to delivery in an international environment, incl. custom documentation and all necessary activities to ensure efficient and compliant transportation;
• Intensive contact with our customers to manage the transport process (exchange of information about costs, timing, etc.)
• Responsible for monitoring product availability on the order and communicate accordingly to the customer;
• Ensure proper follow up and collaboration between functions and departments ( Credit, Sales, Planning, Warehouse);
• Process handling of warranty claims and corrective action when needed in close cooperation with our technical team and ensure proper documentation and administration of freight orders and related issues;
• Maintain the customer data in our information system regarding new accounts or changes in customer details;
• Produce reports for monitoring order flows and other product, order, invoice or customer related data;
What skills are required?
• At least MBO-4 level, combined with experience in performing shipping, receiving and customs activities in an international logistic environment;
• Experience in logistic and shipment of goods to Africa and the Middle-East is a great advantage;
• Basic insight in Quality Control processes incl. RMA’s, On-time tracking and CPAR tracking;
• Experience in MS Office, specifically outlook, word and excel;
• Excellent interpersonal & communication skills in English and/or any other relevant language;
• Accuracy and ability to analyze, prioritize and coordinate;
• Able to tackle problems quickly and switch from activities and handle stress;
• Pro-active attitude, assertive and eager to walk the extra mile;
• Bring value to customer with pro-active initiatives and process improvements with aim to eliminate compliance risks.
• Katun offers an excellent and competitive salary, depending on your knowledge and experience; contribution to the pension premium and health insurance, travel allowance, flexible working (also partially remote when necessary) and 25 vacation days a year;
• Also a lot of independency, challenge and responsibility in a dynamic environment in which employees can develop themselves and feel ‘at home’.